Taber&s 22 brings meanings to life!
In hand, online, or on your mobile device-anywhere and everywhere, Taber&s 22 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants, representing nearly every health care profession, ensures that the content reflects the most current healthcare information.
A wealth of resources puts the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips…
- FREE, 1-year subscription to Taber&s Online, powered by Unbound Medicine, and now with annual updates-puts all of the knowledge of Taber&s at your fingertips.
- FREE, Taber&s Flash, a flash card app-simplifies studying.
- Web, mobile, and print platforms-ensure access in any setting.
- Crossword puzzles, flashcards, and listen-and-learn activities-meet the needs of visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learners.
- Over 30,000 audio pronunciations-build speaking confidence.
|Title||TABER'S CYCLOPEDIC MEDICAL DICTIONARY (NON-THUMB-INDEXED VERSION)|
|Publisher||F.A. DAVIS CO. |
|Subject||NURSING DICTIONARIES & TERMINOLOGY |
|Format||CLOTH BINDING |
|Series||TABERS CYCLOPEDIC MEDICAL DICTIONARY (PLAIN)|
|Level||N1A What's This?|
|Price||Your cost is $53.95|